Faircloth & Roberts Metallurgical Services, LLC (FRMS) was established in 2014 as an analytical laboratory for materials
testing and evaluation. The company recognizes its responsibility as a provider of quality testing services. To this end,
FRMS has developed and documented a quality management system to ensure customer satisfaction by complying with regulatory
requirements and improving management of the company. The quality management system has been designed to comply with
international standard ISO/IEC 17025:2005.
- FRMS’s Quality System applies to the testing of materials using the appropriate regulatory test methods and agreed upon specific customer testing requirements.
- FRMS recognizes that our customers’ success depends on timely, accurate and impartial information. Therefore, it is our policy to maintain and continuously improve our management system according to the latest version of the ISO 17025 standard.
- At FRMS we believe that Quality and Safety go hand in hand.
- Safety is one of our top priorities.
- All our projects must follow strict quality guidelines and industry standards.
- From start to finish, we ensure that all our projects are performed to the highest quality.
- Test are performed in accordance with stated methods, laboratory policies and procedures, and the client’s requirements. Any exceptions that may jeopardize the validity of the test results are clearly communicated to the client.
- Our quality system is based on the concepts of ISO 17025.
Our laboratory personnel are familiar with the Quality Policy and implement it in the workplace. They are provided with the knowledge, training, and tools necessary to perform laboratory operations and testing.
- FRMS strives to maintain an incident free work environment.